|WHAT IS SPINGBALL?
• The Spingball is a revolutionary practice tool for Cricket batting and wicket keeping.
• It is a synthetic ball with special aerodynamics and physical characteristics.
• It swings in the air and deviates off the surface when it is thrown straight.
• With Spingball one can replicate any kind of variation a human bowler can bowl.
• SpingBall does not need an expert bowler to throw.
• Anybody can throw SpingBall and create variations consistently with least effort.
• It can be used on any playing surface and best suited for knocking drills.
• It’s easy to replicate legendary balls like Wasim Akram swing and Shane Warne spin
• This unique innovation is designed to develop reflexes, hand eye coordination, foot
work and timing of batsman.
|Spingball is a patented revolutionary tool for quality cricket batting practice and wicket
It is a synthetic ball with special aerodynamics and physical characteristics which
swings in air and deviates off the pitch when thrown straight.